Friday, August 26, 2011
Pinhole Camera
New blog, for photo three, nothing really to report other then getting this started, I have started to look online for ideas for my pinhole camera. I am not sure what I want to do right now, I leaning towards just trying to keep it simple. In the past I have learned that often the more simple you keep the project the better it will usually turn out. So right now I am not going to try to make anything too fancy. I have still not found a housing for what I want the body to be, so I might just show up with some foamcore or cardboard next Wednesday. I found plans for a Semi-Anamorphic 35mm pin hole camera, you can find the Plans Here, I don't plan on building this, but thought I would share it if someone saw it and thought they might want to build it, I do like it for being able to just use a roll of 35mm film without needing to cut it or anything like that. You can just use the whole roll. The measurements for the plans on the website are in mm which might make it a little difficult to build because I don't happen tho have a ruler in mm at the moment. More to come, I remember seeing in the past a blog on how to turn a scanner into quasi digital pinhole camera. In theory it is not hard to build, remove the lid, build the box on top, and hook up to a lap top, but I am going to try to find images as an example of how they look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment