I really can't attest to Caponi's background because his website is without a bio, providing any background information. I have read several articles that he has written for several online articles and it seems he has a art school background, I can not say he has a BFA in Photography, but for all i know he does. However, he does have just some great pinhole cameras including one made out of just a pine nut, which is needless to say insanely small, but vary cool. Also top hats, eggs, and a tree, I am still haven't decided on what I want to create the body for my camera out of, but tomorrow I was thinking of heading to antique market place, I was told that I might find something there anyways it doesn't hurt to look, it just can't be too expensive, I haven't decided on the film I want to shoot ether, it might be decided by the body of the camera body. I would like to shoot color film, but I think 4x5 might be too expensive, 35mm is more economical, and then there is all manners of black and white. I guess I'll know when I build the camera, no sense in putting the cart before the horse.
No comments:
Post a Comment