Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bruce Gelden

So for my uncontrolled project I am thinking of working in the vain of something along the lines of Bruce Gelden. I went down to the sam cooper festival and got some shots, I'm planning on going down town tomorrow and do some more shooting. I have to say that what he does is vary difficult, because really the moment to take a picture the way he does really only last a moment, and if you don't get it on the first try they just don't happen. And if your moving fast or they are, you end up with a lot of pictures of shoulders. These are some examples of what I shot that day.





Also I'm approching this as a back up plan, I'd still like to do the project were I have to drive back home with out any idea as to how to get back home, any one who is available and can drive a stick shift, let me know, if you help me I'll defiantly help you out with anything that you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment