So yeah I made a huge mistake and ruined about 20 sheets of 4x5 film, I developed an unexposed sheet and it was pretty badly fogged, but I will not despair over this. Yes it's a really bad fuck up, but after talking it over with Haley I think I will be ok. I'm going to incorporate the face that this is ruined film, really I can go in one of two ways I can shoot things that have been ruined, or I can shoot things that are pristine and new, in Memphis I think ruined will be easer to pull off. I'm going to scan a test negative I did and add it to this blog to show what I'm working with, also open to ideas, so if you have any let me know.

The more I look at this the more I like it and am ok the look of the damaged film.
No comments:
Post a Comment